Monday 24 September 2012

BABY SHOWER CAKE - The Conclusion!

I had a lovely message from my customer who ordered the coloured sponge which I blogged about the other day. 

He was totally and utterly over the moon with the cake -

I just wanted to email to say that the cake was perfect.  It was absolutely delicious – most people wanted seconds!! 

It was a nice surprise – worked really well – as the colour didn’t transfer onto the knife, so the cuts came out clean – meaning we had to wait to actually pull the slice out to find out – which kept the surprise right up to the last moment.

We didn’t take pictures as we were cutting, but a few of my friends did – so if I see any really good ones, I will forward.  I attach one that I have seen already – but it’s not the best!!

Thanks for everything – obviously the cake was the main part of our party – and it was perfect.  I would defiantly recommend you again – and I will be in contact in about 6 months for the christening cake (and seeing the job you did on the Yoda cake – probably for many birthdays to come!!)

I think it's fair to say that this is a pretty good testimonial!

So, should you need to colour a sponge, make sure that you use the SugarFlair Paste.  It works wonderfully well.

 

No comments: