Thursday 7 August 2008

Wish Cakes

Welcome to Wish Cakes Blog!


This page is designed to give you some idea of the types of cakes which I produce.

I started my business just over a year ago. I have two children and decided that, rather than go back to office work, it would be better to try and work from home. For many years I have baked birthday cakes for friends and family and I decided that this was something that I could develop with financial reward. After checking out my competition and a gruelling couple of months of hard work setting up my website (which was designed and written by my husband, Tim) and getting in all the necessary boards, boxes and equipment, I was ready to go! From then onwards, Wish Cakes was born......

I am based in Chandlers Ford, Hampshire. I try to cover as much of the County as possible stretching from Portsmouth across to the New Forest and up to Basingstoke and beyond. I have even had orders from West Sussex, London, Norfok and Bristol!

I work from home, am fully insured and registered with Environmental Health. I create any type of cake you can imagine. From delicate floral cakes to 3D sculptures.

I have never attended any classes! My ideas come from books and magazines and my own imagination.

No comments: