Friday 10 October 2008

CHARITY BALL - CAKES!

Cancer Research is a very important Charity to me. Bowel Cancer is hereditary in our family and without the research done by this charity, my mum probably wouldn't be here today.

I have been approached by a lady who has suffered from Cancer and survived. She is organising a massive Ball in Sutton Scotney early next year to raise money for this Charity and has asked if I would donate a cake.

After some discussion, I am to make 250 fairy cakes to be placed at each table setting. Each cake will incorporate their logo.

I am really excited about doing this as I have never made that many cakes all in one go! If you want to take a look, her website is www.partyforlife.org.uk

I will post back after the event with pictures of the cakes!

No comments: